Reserving the Date
- Due to our limited availability, we recommend reserving your date as soon as you can or at least two months before your wedding
- Once you've added the frame of your dreams to your cart, enter your wedding date to confirm availability. If you have air-dried flowers, select today's date
- Choose to pay in full or select the option to pay the deposit only to save the remaining payment for the week of the wedding (found linked in product description)
- A non-refundable deposit of $200 is included in the total to hold your spot and prepare materials for preserving your bouquet
- After checkout, you will receive an email from us with a survey so we can plan and coordinate shipping or local drop-off for the fresh bouquet
- A couple of weeks before the big day, we will touch base with you with instructions for shipping or local drop-off and to collect any outstanding payment
After the Wedding
- If you're within driving distance of Portland Metro, we will arrange for a drop-off either by you, your planner, or a loved one for the Monday after or within three days of the wedding
- We accept bouquets from all over the US! If you're a friend from afar, you'll receive shipping instructions after booking so you or a loved one will be ready to send it out no more than three days after the wedding
- To ensure your bouquet is delivered to us in the best condition, please ship us your flowers overnight no more than 48 hours after your wedding. The cost for shipping your bouquet to our studio is your responsibility
In the Studio
Once we receive your bouquet, the magic begins!
- Turnaround time is typically 3-6 months, which allows us to carefully complete our orders chronologically. It is well worth the wait!
- We will reach out when your order is ready for pickup or about to be shipped to your location